EV Series Batteries
EV series Batteries use Advanced Technology with a specially designed grid and active material. It is designed with anchored plates and a high impact ABS container, which can withstand extreme weather conditions and vibrations.
EV Series Dry Cell Batteries provide enhanced Cyclical Life Capabilities and along with its other features makes the EV Series a definitive choice for all Motive Power Applications.
Over 15 Years of Experience in Batteries.
- Absorbent Glass Mat technology for eﬃcient gas recombination
- Maintenance free(no water topping-up required)
- No free acid(Non-spillable battery)
- Can be used in any orientation(excluding used inverted)
- The battery is designed for high power & high cyclic usage
- Its design life is Approx. 400 cycles at 100% discharge in cycle service at 77°F/25°C.
Lead Acid SMF Batteries
|Model||Voltage (V)||Nominal Capacity (Ah) @ 20hr||Dimensions (in mm)||Weight(Kgs)||Terminal Position|
|EV 14-12N||12||14||150||101||99||4.25||(+) (-)|
|EV 24-12N||12||24||180||78||170||6.75||(+) (-)|
|EV 27-12N||12||27||180||78||170||7.00||(+) (-)|
|EV 36-12N||12||36||223||93||176||9.80||(+) (-)|
|EV 50-12N||12||50||223||121||174||13.00||(+) (-)|
|EV 90-12N||12||90||260||168||215||27.00||(+) (-)|
|EV 110-12N||12||110||332||176||218||34.50||(+) (-)|
|EV 170-12N||12||170||485||170||240||53.00||(+) (-)|